Analysis of 3D human body scanning processRelease time: 2015-05-27 10:27
A typical computer vision measurement application system includes a light source, an optical system, an image capture system, an image digitization module, a digital image processing module, and an intelligent decision-making module. The main process is as follows:
(1) Camera calibration. The so-called camera calibration [5-8] is to solve the relationship between the world coordinate system, the observer center coordinate system (or camera coordinate system) and the image coordinate system. If the world coordinate system is taken as the observer center coordinate system, the previous problem, that is, the relationship between the world coordinate system and the observer center coordinate system (or camera coordinate system) does not exist. More specifically, camera calibration is to calculate the geometric information of objects in three-dimensional space from the image information obtained by the camera, and then reconstruct and identify the object, and the three-dimensional geometric position of a point on the surface of the space object and its corresponding point in the image The interrelationship is determined by the geometric model of the camera imaging, and these geometric model parameters are the camera parameters. Under most conditions, these parameters must be obtained through experiments and calculations. This process is called camera calibration.
(2) Image acquisition. That is, the human body is illuminated by a light source and scanned by white light or laser, and then the CCD (Charge Coupled Device) camera detects the reflected light of the measured object. The reflected light can be used to calculate the distance between the target and the CCD camera. The image is input to the computer through a capture card.
(3) Image processing. In computer vision systems, the processing technology of visual information mainly depends on image processing methods, which include image enhancement, data encoding and transmission, smoothing, edge sharpening, segmentation, feature extraction, image recognition and understanding, and so on. After these processes, the quality of the output image is improved to a considerable extent, which not only improves the visual effect of the image, but also facilitates the computer to analyze, process, and recognize the image, and finally obtains real human feature data.
(4) Store the human characteristics data obtained through measurement into a database for use.
More about 3D body scanners: http://airulm17.com/productlist/list-5-1.html
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies
Previous: Previous: What are the characteristics of 3D virtual clothing production system?
Next: Next: Shoes 3D scanner can buy shoes without trying