Key Features of Foot ScannersRelease time: 2014-11-19 15:56
The foot scanner is also called the footwear product 3D scanning system, which integrates the latest technologies in the fields of optics, machinery, and electronics. It is ergonomically designed, with multiple scanning heads working simultaneously and fully automatic scanning. The scanned data is displayed in real time, which is accurate, fast, powerful, and easy to use. The complete data of the entire foot shape can be obtained in an instant, and it can be output in multiple file formats, seamlessly connecting with various later footwear software. It is widely used in shoe factory R & D design centers, shoe retail stores, hospital clinics, pedicure institutions, universities, research institutions, etc.
The main features of foot scanners:
1, fast and accurate, complete full-foot scan in 9 seconds, accuracy can reach 0.2mm
2. The scanning range can be set arbitrarily, and the foot and leg data can be scanned at any height from the sole of the foot to the knee.
3. One-button automatic scanning, simple operation
4. Wide range of application, can scan feet, heels, shoes, boots and other items
5. Open interface, support all kinds of shoe industry CAD \ CAM software
6.Automatic output of multi-perspective drawings such as 3D drawings of footprints, footprints, outlines, etc.
7.Custom measurement with multiple key sizes
8.Support large-scale data collection and customer foot database establishment
9. Automatically measure 44 standard data from the whole foot to the leg, and recommend shoe size and basic foot disease tips
Article source: Standard Group (Hong Kong) Limited
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies