Experimental analysis of warm manikin testRelease time: 2014-11-22 09:34
It played an important role in the research of the mechanism of warm manikin and the development of occupational protective clothing. In terms of the structure of the warm dummy, the test principle, and other aspects, the warm dummy is integrated under all wearing conditions, and the clothing reduces the heat loss from the human body to the environment. Tests on all aspects of user clothing are very effective.
The main causes of heat loss are:
① Dry heat loss caused by the temperature difference between human skin and the environment;
②Evaporation heat loss caused by sweat evaporation. Clothing as a protective layer between the human body and the environment, its thermal performance is very complex, it depends on the person (activity level, individual factors) clothing (material, margin) and the environment (temperature, humidity, wind speed, radiation, etc.) The current research status of human body through clothing to environment heat loss. Looking forward to its development trend.
The main research methods of clothing thermal properties are:
① Physical experiment method of textile materials. That is, the cylinder method or the flat panel method is used to test the thermal insulation performance of the textile material, and the skin model or the moisture-permeable cup method is used to measure the water vapor permeability of the clothing material. This method is only a material selection experiment for clothing materials, and cannot reflect the overall performance of clothing supporting;
② Human test method. This is a necessary test phase for any military uniform before it is shaped and equipped with troops. The disadvantage is that it is affected by individual physiological and psychological factors and individual differences. The experimental results have a large error (about 15%), and the labor and material costs are also large. In addition, human tests have certain risks in some extreme environmental tests (such as high and low temperatures). Based on the shortcomings of the above two methods, a new biophysical test method has been gradually developed since the 1940s. That is the warm body dummy test method. It can simulate the heat exchange process of the human body, clothing and environment under the set environmental conditions, and conveniently test the overall or local thermal performance parameters of the clothing. Its advantages are high accuracy, good repeatability, and can be used by real people. Under the extreme environmental conditions of the test, the thermal performance test of the clothing has been performed. It has been used in the evaluation of clothing thermal performance, research on clothing thermal mechanisms, and occupational protection.
1. Dry heat warm dummy The dry heat warm dummy is mainly used to test the heat transfer performance of clothing under the dry heat state. The test method is to place the dummy in an artificial climate chamber, heat the dummy body with a certain power, and stabilize its surface temperature at about 33 ° C through a control mechanism. According to the difference between the surface temperature and the ambient temperature, and to maintain the dummy Calculate the thermal resistance of the garment (unit clo) by the amount of heat required to maintain a constant human surface temperature, and evaluate the clothing's thermal performance. Its calculation formula is: T-—Ts-—Ta—0.115H dry-heat warm-up dummy can work in three ways: variable temperature, constant heat and constant temperature. The temperature change method can simulate the change of skin temperature of a real human group under different environmental conditions; the constant heat method is used to observe the difference in heat dissipation conditions of various parts of the body; the constant temperature method is used to measure the thermal resistance value of clothing. According to the movement mode of the dry heat dummy, it can be divided into static warm dummy and dynamic warm dummy.
2. Static warm dummy The static warm dummy is in a standing or sitting position. The standing warm manikin is mainly used to evaluate the thermal insulation performance of clothing, the sitting warm manikin is mainly used to evaluate the thermal environment of motor vehicles and the thermal comfort of motor vehicle drivers, and is also used for the functional evaluation of space suits.
3. Dynamic warm-up dummy The active warm-up dummy's active parts vary from country to country, but mainly the shoulder, elbow, knee and ankle joints can be moved to simulate human walking. Dynamic warming dummy is used to study the effects of human movement and wind speed on the warmth of clothing.
4. Sweating warm dummy Because the warm dummy can only simulate the physiological response of the human body (such as skin temperature, heat emission, etc.) in the non-evaporative heat dissipation range, this dry heat state is only part of the entire human body's thermal regulation system In the thermal environment and sports conditions, the human body mainly warms the dummy
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies
Previous: Previous: Warm sweating dummy can accurately determine temperature changes
Next: Next: Application of the combustion dummy test system in the field of clothing flame retardant