National standard requirements for fabric vertical burning testRelease time: 2015-01-27 10:49
Textile vertical combustion test preparation: Textile combustion performance test vertical method, experimental conditions and experimental preparation requirements.
I. Application Scope GB / T 5455 specifies test methods for determining the flame retardancy of various flame retardant textiles, which are used to determine the tendency of textiles to continue burning, smoldering and charring.
GB / T 5455 is applicable to the determination of flame retardant properties of flame retardant woven fabrics, knitted fabrics, coated products, laminated products and so on.
Second, the test principle < br Put a certain size sample under a prescribed burner and ignite it. After measuring the prescribed ignition time, the specimen's afterburning, smoldering time and damage length are measured.
Third, the reference standard GB 6 529 -86 textile humidity and test standard atmosphere
4. Sample requirements The sample shall be taken from a part 1/10 of the width of the cloth edge. The size of the sample shall be 300 mm X 80 mm, and the long side shall be parallel to the warp (longitudinal) or weft (transverse) direction of the fabric.
2. For each sample, take five samples in the warp and weft directions (longitudinal and horizontal). The warp (longitudinal) samples cannot be taken from the same warp, and the weft (transverse) samples cannot be taken from the same weft.
3． The sample should be in accordance with the provisions of GB 6529 in a secondary standard atmosphere, that is, a temperature of 20 ° C ± 2'C, a relative humidity of 65% ± 3%, and depending on the thickness of the sample, place it for 8-24 hours. The sealed container can also be handled in accordance with the conditions agreed by the relevant parties. The arbitration test shall be placed for 24 h.
V. Test results and analysis Calculate the average values of the afterburning time, smoldering time and damage length of the five samples in the warp (longitudinal) and zonal (transverse) directions.
2. Record the sample of the absorbent cotton caused by drips during the burning process.
3． For some samples, several of the samples may be burned through. Record the measured values of the afterflame time, smoldering time, and damage length of each unburned sample, and indicate several samples in the test report. Burn through.
4． For specimens that are melted and joined together during combustion, the highest point of melting shall be used as the measurement of the damage length.
Learn more about related combustion test standards: http://airulm17.com/productlist/list-5-1.html
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies