What are the advantages of 3D body scanners?Release time: 2015-05-13 10:18
Advantages of 3D body scanner: The 3D body scanner scans the body of the customer to obtain accurate data, and then customizes clothing for the customer. The customer only needs to walk into the scanning room wearing underwear and take a 3D image of the body, leaving hundreds of size data in just four seconds. The customer then selects the fabric, style and details of the suit and shirt, including buttons and collars. Finally, all the data is input into the computer, a three-dimensional rendering is generated by the design software, a model is made, and it is transferred to the factory to produce garments.
3D body scanner advantages
1. Virtual prototypes can be easily made using a 3D body scanner. Using 2D plates, you can quickly create realistic virtual prototypes.
2. Quick and easy remote communication. Through the network, users can transmit 3D clothing data to partners, and can communicate with their team in real-time global online.
3． You can provide various designs for the fashion show. Quickly and easily make impromptu changes to patterns or designs.
4． For clothing companies using 3D body scanners. Can save costs and shorten production processes.
5． The use of virtual 3D clothing for import and export companies can shorten delivery time and reduce sample production costs.
6. Teachers used in educational institutions are able to teach clothing structure, clothing design and textile attributes to students more effectively.
7. For designers designers can easily change the design and use of fabrics, can reflect the designer's ideas in high quality.
8. Used by pattern makers to reduce modification time when making plates. Can eliminate communication obstacles and avoid repeated production of clothing samples.
9. For chief designers and managers. Lead designers and managers can monitor virtual processes in pre-production and create production models for subsequent seasons.
10． Used by sales teams. Ability to communicate with customers in real time.
Vertical 3D body scanner features
1. Compatible with other plate making software. The 3D human body scanner can import and export DXF files of most plate making software, such as: Yuka Super Alpha, Optitex, Gerber AccuMark, Lectra system, Style CAD and PAD system. The DXF file that can be converted contains all the information, such as cut, province, and suture.
2. Fast and accurate stereo cutting uses parallel processing and multi-core CPU acceleration. The 3D human body scanner can simulate the huge data stream of garment production in high quality and quickly.
3． Link real graphic design and 3D cropping. Users can design patterns and view modified results in real time through 3D views, while designing and modifying templates in the 2D mode window.
4． Matching measurement Users can measure the degree of fit between the garment and the mannequin through various functions, such as viewing the garment from the inside, touch point inspection, and garment pressure sensitivity inspection.
5． A three-dimensional body scanner with one-click placement of the plate using the arrangement point method can provide a simple and convenient way to wear clothing on a model in a 3D view. All you need to do is select the layout and click on the "place" to place it.
6. Use the high-performance physics engine of the 3D body scanner to adjust the physical properties of the fabric.
Digitize the physical properties of the fabric to facilitate operation in the set parameters. Manipulating fabric properties allows simulation of various fabrics, such as: stretch, shear, bending stiffness, friction, density and thickness.
7. Easy to add fabric
In the application of clothing fabric patterns, the 3D human body scanner provides users with more choices.
8. High-quality real-time coloring Real-time coloring provides high-quality, unrivaled, and very realistic images.
9. Design is easy to adjust. Users can quickly and easily adjust textures and patterns. Since the plate can be easily edited with a 3D body scanner, users can create multiple clothing styles based on the original plate.
10． Easy to sew, express the details Users can sew virtual clothes easily with a few mouse clicks. The 3D body scanner supports multi-layer sewing, which helps users easily create more complex designs. The 3D body scanner supports various functional requirements for garment design, such as folds, pleats, pleats, discounts and ironing lines.
11. 3D human body scanner supports texture editing tools, enabling users to accurately place special images, such as: trademark printing, embroidery, etc. This is a useful communication tool for apparel production, as well as for import and export companies and customers.
12. Online exchange partners in different regions can easily share data files via the Internet. Ability to organize planning, design and production processes in different departments.
More about 3D body scanners : http://airulm17.com/productlist/list-5-1.html
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies
Previous: Previous: 3D Body Scanner-Making Fitting Clothing So Easy
Next: Next: The application of 3D virtual clothing production system in the textile industry