What are the car test dummy?Release time: 2015-05-30 10:25
There are various evaluation indicators for the car test dummy used in the car collision detection test, including the acceleration shock value of various organs in the dummy body, the magnitude of the force and moment suffered, and the compression deformation displacement. In addition, the vehicle acceleration must be comprehensively evaluated. Sensor signals, body deformation, door opening conditions after a collision, and fuel leakage. And a large part (especially the sensor signal data of the dummy) needs to be collected and processed by the electrical measurement data acquisition system, and finally the test results are fed back to the tester to calculate the dummy's injury value and other evaluation indicators. In some cases, the number of electrical measurement channels is up to 150, involving acceleration, force and torque, displacement, current, and switching. It can be seen that the data acquisition system is a very important measurement in automobile crash tests. Link.
Standard Group (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. has collected pictures of car test dummy for you to enjoy:
More about car test dummy: http://airulm17.com/productlist/list-5-1.html
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies
Previous: Previous: The characteristics and performance analysis of 3D human body scanner