Vietnam's textile industry becomes the hottest industry for foreign investmentRelease time: 2015-07-07 10:51
Standard Group (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. International Textile Trade Information: Vietnam's textile industry has become the hottest industry for foreign investment. According to the Foreign Statistics Bureau of the Ministry of Investment of Vietnam, from January to June this year, Vietnam's absorption of foreign capital is mainly in the textile industry. There are 4 large foreign-funded (FDI) textile projects with a total contract value of approximately US $ 1.4 billion, accounting for 32.6% of Vietnam's total FDI absorption in the same period.
Including Dongnai Korea Hyosung Co., Ltd. (investment amount 660 million US dollars), British Virgin Islands Worldon Co., Ltd. investment 300 million US dollars; Hong Kong (Vietnam) Lu Thai company (investment 161 million US dollars), Taiwan The first phase of the Polytex Far Eastern project (with an investment of $ 274 million) and the second phase of the project are planned to continue to invest $ 700 million.
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies