Status and Analysis of Textile Quality InspectionRelease time: 2015-12-11 15:59
Excerpt from industry information: Quality inspection is an important function assigned by the government to the fiber inspection bureau, which involves the interests of the company and the trust of the common people. It has a bearing on the national economy and the people's livelihood. However, in recent years, constant quality complaints and frequent safety accidents indicate to some extent that the fiber inspection work needs to be further improved. The following is a simple analysis of the problems and current status of textile quality inspection.
1. The development and revision of the standard lags behind the market, causing problematic products to be judged without a basis. Products in the market are changing with each passing day, and standards should play a leading and monitoring role. However, there are often complaints about product quality problems. Either the product standards are not evaluated or the evaluation standards have not been formulated, resulting in unfounded judgments. Consumers are very dissatisfied and complain that the quality supervision bureau is useless. For example, in recent years, coated fabrics are popular with consumers because of their bright colors, convenient washing, and comfortable hand feel (some products). However, the country does not have a corresponding standard assessment, and the company ’s standard information is not smooth. Quality issues cannot be resolved.
2. The requirements of the standard are too low, which leads to low market entry barriers and cannot meet consumer requirements. Because the "Product Quality Law" restricts the delivery of substandard products, in this way, some "smart" producers or sellers use the low-priority labeling for "insurance", which makes rare products in the market rarely seen. From the actual situation of the spot market supervision and inspection of various types of clothing, bedding and other textiles organized by the Xi'an Quality and Technical Supervision Bureau, from 2007 to 2010, a total of 1,458 batches were randomly inspected, and the samples covered all large, medium and small shops in Xi'an. Among them, there are 8 batches of nominal superior products, accounting for 0.5% of the total spot checks; 1,074 batches of first-class products, accounting for 73.7% of the total spot checks; 360 batches of qualified products, accounting for 24.7% of the total spot checks; 1.1%. Obviously, the products rated as first-class products and qualified products account for about 98.4%, and the standard allows some defects in these grades of products, which gives a green light to some "unsound" products, leaving a hidden quality hazard. It can be seen that most products in the market are displayed in the eyes of buyers with some permissible flaws, while superior products with high requirements for various indicators are few and pitiful, as if they were nothing. It's an exaggeration to say that ordinary people have money but can't buy good things, and they often hear complaints from many dealers and consumers. Today's clothing prices are too high, but the quality is too poor. In fact, most of them are caused by low-grade products. . Therefore, it is considered that the standard requirements are too low to a certain extent as a protective umbrella for inferior products.
3. Lack of effective propaganda and implementation of standards, the phenomenon of non-standard production by enterprises is common, and the majority of shopping malls pass through the market, and some important quality projects lack effective supervision. During the business reception, it was found that some clients did not know the implementation standards and product quality levels of their products. After we introduced them, they thought which level was good or passed the level, and some producers and suppliers generally considered individual The project's commissioned inspection report is used as the result of the inspection of the entire batch of products. Shopping malls generally require only a qualified report. They do not pay much attention to or understand other aspects of quality control. In addition, some law enforcement inspections are mainly mandatory for the state. Standards (safety and hygiene) require projects to be carried out. Therefore, most producers and distributors also report for inspection in these areas, and ignore other quality indicators that affect usability. Consumers often appear. Complaints about quality issues in this area, but manufacturers provide quality inspection reports in that area. Therefore, I personally think that our quality inspection department has not done enough to guide enterprises to improve product quality, and the importance of standards and assessment contents have not been thoroughly implemented, which has led to the company not being able to fully target quality control.
Product quality supervision
1. Inadequate handling after supervision and random inspection, and less review of unqualified products after rectification. Every time the supervision and random inspection results organized by the higher-level quality inspection department have some unqualified products, according to the "Product Quality Law", re-inspection should be carried out after rectification. However, check the business reception registration form of a textile quality inspection unit for the past three years. No such commission was found. So are the products qualified after the supervision and random inspection? I did not investigate and have no right to speak. However, from January to November 2011, 103 cases (a small part of which belonged to consumers) were received from a famous large shopping mall in Xi'an. Caused by the complaint, the situation is not optimistic. To a certain extent, those substandard products cannot be reassured, or some quality problems that have repeatedly failed to pass the attention have not yet attracted the attention of producers and distributors. The problem products still exist. From one side, it shows that our supervision work is going through the field, and we have not taken due responsibilities to the enterprises and the people.
2. The regular inspection of enterprises in some areas is still in a state of paralysis, resulting in the lack of support and guidance from standardization departments, and the control of product quality seems a bit blind. In the business reception, it was found that most of the enterprises' inspection and inspection projects were frequently inspected by law enforcement, and some directly told us that “just issue a qualified report”, and a considerable part was to inspect individual products of the finished product, not in The check is carried out when it is put into production. Therefore, to a certain extent, they apply for inspections in order to cope with some formal inspections. How can such an attitude ensure product quality! For various reasons, our regular inspections of enterprises have not been successfully carried out. Therefore, the lack of effective communication on standards and technologies is not conducive to improving the quality of products, but also not conducive to the revision of standards, and it is also not conducive to improving our quality inspection level.
Lack of effective consulting services for businesses and consumers
For example: GB? 5296.4—1998 "Consumer Instructions for Use of Textiles and Clothing Instructions" standard, which mainly involves 10 aspects. It has been more than ten years since the implementation of this standard. However, from the inspection situation, there are still quite a few Product identification failed. For example: the labeling of agents is always not standardized, the washing instructions always tend to be in the form, and the use precautions are always missing, etc. For these problems that are not difficult, either the manufacturer does not mark the right, or the distributor says " "Pleasure" customers exaggerated the introduction, intentionally concealed some facts, which led to consumer mishandling (some unreasonable labeling) and caused quality problems. To some extent, this shows that we don't fully promote the standard of the enterprise, which leads to a lack of accurate understanding of the substance of the standard; the lack of popularization of some professional knowledge of consumers leads to insufficient understanding of the objectivity of some products. Therefore, the quality problem is like cutting leeks, one after another, it can't be broken.
Standard Group (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd. is a comprehensive supplier of materials testing equipment. It is committed to providing professional one-stop laboratory technical services for manufacturers and traders, and has reached long-term cooperation with many well-known enterprises at home and abroad. Agreement to provide various materials testing instruments and technical services. By introducing the most advanced products from the world, integrating technology and service advantages, absorbing common problem solving experience, providing optimized solutions for domestic customers, and driving the improvement of domestic scientific research and related industries. For testing equipment, please call: Standard Group (Hong Kong) Co., Ltd.!
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies