Analysis of the characteristics of 3D virtual clothing production systemRelease time: 2015-12-15 14:07
1.New trial installation experience
ARP-Fitting virtual fitting is based on advanced image interactive technology and enables consumers to obtain a new fitting experience through large screen interaction. Consumers do not need to take the tedious process of undressing, changing and dressing, just stand in front of the screen and choose the clothes to try on to get the real effect after putting on the clothes.
2.Convenient clothes selection and color change
Consumers using ARP-Fitting virtual fitting, with a simple wave of their arms, can realize different styles of clothing transformation, clothing color transformation, clothing model transformation, mix and match of tops and bottoms, etc., and truly realize "one-stop" trial fitting. Changing clothes is no longer difficult.
3. Realistic motion feedback
Capture full HD images of the testers, supplemented by 360-degree 3D virtual clothing image display, accurately reflect the feedback effect of movement details, and present the effects of subtle movement changes in clothing hem swings and sleeve folds in real time to reshape the realistic sensory experience.
4. Powerful statistical functions
Supports the classification of different clothing series or styles, which is convenient for consumers and store managers to find and select. At the same time, virtual fitting data can be counted according to the clothing number, and relevant data charts are provided for relevant analysts to download for statistical analysis of the corresponding relationship between clothing trying on and sales.
ARP-Fitting virtual fitting can be applied to multiple industries and scenarios, such as clothing and jewelry and glasses, shoes and hats before the sale experience. Virtual fitting can save users the trouble of getting in and out of the fitting room; exhibits in various museums, Virtual fitting can be used to allow users to truly experience different styles and details of wearing at different times. The promotion of new products and marketing activities can also attract the attention of consumers and enhance the brand image through this novel interactive method.
1. Try on clothes
The ARP-Fitting virtual fitting platform can be composed of personalized solutions through hardware, software and production. Fitting users can quickly and easily browse and experience the effects of different clothing styles. At the same time, they can also adjust the clothing model and different To make a choice.
(1) When the customer is standing in front of the screen and the camera, convenient icons of different clothing categories, models, colors, and styles will appear on both sides of the screen. Customers can directly shake their hands and click in the air to select. The action comes with the virtual fitting platform. The recognition system will make accurate judgments and feedback based on user actions.
(2) The virtual fitting platform can carefully analyze the impact of each movement of the try-on on the clothes, and show the wrinkles of the clothes, the lifting of the hem, and the swaying of the clothes due to the actions of the try-on. Variety. When the virtual clothing is on the body, customers can fully try on the experience through swinging, rotating and other fittings and postures, and the virtual clothing will be displayed from different angles accordingly.
(3) Through the data collection in the background of the system, the merchant can obtain data such as the frequency and duration of each style of clothing in real time for better sales in the later period.
2. Try on virtual glasses
The ARP-Fitting virtual fitting platform can support the sales of eyewear merchants. The entire fitting process can be implemented on various tablets, mobile phones, and computers. The steps are clear and simple, easy to operate, and good experience.
(1) The wearer uses the camera to superimpose the facial features on the screen, and the system automatically recognizes and displays the three-dimensional image of the glasses.
(2) The tester can select different frames and lenses by touching the screen, and twist the head to see the side view. ARP-Fitting can accurately recognize the movement of the head and make the three-dimensional glasses make corresponding changes in orientation and viewing angle.
3. Other try-on and try-on
By tracking the shape and movement of human objects, the virtual fitting can simulate various types of scenes of trying on and try on, so that those who try on can see the matching effect in real time. In addition to trying on clothes, virtual fitting products can also be used for trying on other products, such as jewelry, watches and shoes.
(1) When the customer is standing in front of the screen and camera, corresponding convenient icons will appear on both sides of the screen. The customer can directly shake his hands and click in the air to select. The system's built-in motion recognition function makes accurate judgments and feedback based on the user's actions.
(2) The system can carefully analyze the impact of each movement of the try-on on the try-on product. Customers can fully try on the experience through swings, rotations and other actions and postures, and the virtual clothing will be performed from different angles accordingly. Show.
(3) Through the data collection in the background of the system, the merchant can obtain data such as the frequency and duration of each style of product in real time, providing favorable data support for later sales and new product development.
More about 3D virtual clothing production system: http://airulm17.com/product/249.html
- What are the precautions for purchasing flame retardant fabrics?
- Car safety crash test dummy unemployed
- Human body 3D scanning technology attracts members into the gym
- Interpretation of the characteristics of the spine of a colliding dummy
- Black technology! 3D body scanner can be used for measuring body
- Apple vs. WeChat-Chinese Internet companies
Previous: Previous: What is the significance of burning dummy in thermal protection test?
Next: Next: Past and Present of Car Test Dummy