In addition to radiating heat to the surrounding environment through conduction, convection, and radiation, the body also loses heat through the evaporation of sweat on the surface of the human skin. If water vapor can diffuse to the surrounding environment through the clothing system in time, talents feel comfortable. If clothing hinders the passage of water vapor, the humidity in the microclimate between human skin and clothing will increase, and water vapor will accumulate to a certain degree and condense. Water becomes uncomfortable. When the human body is engaged in violent activities or in a hot environment, the evaporation of sweat becomes an important way for the human body to lose heat. At this time, clothes are required to have sufficient water vapor transmission capacity. It can be seen that it is necessary to accurately test the evaporation resistance of the garment in order to make a comprehensive evaluation of the heat and moisture transfer performance of the garment.
The dummy can test a detailed data system. The dummy itself does not carry fingers and faces. The dummy has higher strength, and a pure nickel wire of approximately 700m is placed from the finger to the nasal cavity inside the dummy. An independent intelligent circuit ensures the accuracy of the measurement process. The only circuit inside each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity. At the same time the dummy can be divided into two parts for easy transportation.
The warm manikin system device is applied to:
Building thermal energy ventilation and air conditioning, aircraft and car comfort, various types of clothing thermal resistance test, wet clothing, sportswear research, analysis of the impact of cold and warm rooms on the human body, high and low temperature environments, such as special fire test environments
1. Building thermal energy ventilation and air conditioning.
2. Evaluation of aircraft cars.
3. Thermal resistance test of various garments.
4. Research on wet clothes and sportswear.
5. Analysis of the impact of heating and cooling rooms on the human body.
6. High and low temperature environment, such as special fire test environment.
Main features of the thermal dummy:
1. The human body model of the manikin is divided into 17 anatomical sections including head, trunk and limbs. Each section has adiabatic and fine-tuned heaters in each section. Constant power control can achieve surface heating and constant temperature control.
2. In the control software part, the internal heat of the human body model, the thermal insulation performance of the clothing, the surface temperature evaluation of the human body model, the calculation of the heat value of heat dissipation, etc. can process various measurement data and record and statistically process.
3. The human body model of the warm dummy is made of resin with small heat capacity, which can quickly deal with the thermal reaction and heat exchange process of the human body model.
4. Thermal nickel wire sensor, connected to the whole system, can measure the average temperature with good sensitivity in each section.
5. The joints, shoulders and knees can be flexed and can be changed into standing or sitting position for easy removal of clothes.
6. The manikin system comes standard with a lifting frame for the human body model, which can easily move the human body model.
Thermal energy manikin system (warm body sweating dummy) is used to evaluate the overall thermal and wet comfort of clothing, and provides accurate and effective test data for the research of mine thermal damage protection technology and the analysis and identification of metal and non-metal mine thermal damage accidents.
ISO 15831, ASTM F2370-05, ASTM F2371-05, EN 13537, EN 342 and other standards.
Body shape and size conform to human anatomy;
1. #Model size: The model is the average height of Asian men.
2. #Standard measurement area: 22 independently controlled thermal energy area
3. Section area: head-1391cm2, front chest-1880cm2, back-1780cm2, abdominal hips-1808cm2, thighs-1696cm2 × 2, lower legs-1203cm2, feet-572cm2 × 2, arms-1234cm2 × 2
Connections: seams on shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and ankles
5.Weight about 30 kg
6, #standard clothing M number;
7. Range of central temperature: 37 ± 0.1 ℃.
8. The whole body heating wires and wired temperature and humidity sensors (including 18 temperature sensors and 18 humidity sensors) can accurately control and measure the skin temperature. The accuracy of the temperature sensor is ± 0.1 ° C, and the accuracy of the humidity sensor is: ± 3%
9. Under normal circumstances, the maximum heating power is 1200W / ㎡ (dry and wet state);
10. Can also be used in the case of wet skin;
11, the use of environmental requirements: temperature -50 to 150 ℃, humidity 0 to 100%;
1. Range: 0-55 ° C
2. #Accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃
3. System default: 37 ℃
4. Maximum temperature difference between adjacent areas: 3 ℃
5. Standard temperature measurement area: 22 independently controlled thermal energy area
6. Heating method: hot sheet (uniform and stable) or extremely stable electric heating wire
7. Measurement method: Wired sensor measurement, deeper than 0.5mm deep into the skin surface, protected by highly conductive fine epoxy copper.
8. Control method: independent electronic control inside the human body to ensure accurate maintenance;
1. Sweating mode: Removable fabric skin layer
2. #Humidity: control accuracy ± 3%, resolution 0.1%
3. Sweating rate: custom, adjustable
4. Sweat preheating: built-in
5. Sweating amount: 0-600g / m2? H
1.Including 1 computer, software control system, monitoring system
2. The computer-controlled analysis software can control and monitor the above-mentioned components in normal operation to collect data and further calculate and display the test results in real time (clothing thermal resistance value, clothing wet resistance value, clothing moisture permeability, clothing clo value, etc.) and provide data Analysis, data saving, printout and other functions; analysis software provides results such as thermal resistance value, wet resistance value, Crowe value, moisture permeability, etc .; the system's testable indicators are: dynamic (static) thermal resistance value and wet resistance value , And realize the dynamic storage and reproduction of process parameters such as temperature, humidity, power, water circulation, and sweat volume.