This warm manikin completely simulates the human body, even including fingers and face details. Near the 700m pure nickel wire is placed inside the dummy from the finger to the nasal cavity, and an independent intelligent circuit ensures the accuracy of the measurement process. The only circuit inside each part ensures the accuracy of the measurement, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity. At the same time the dummy can be divided into two parts for easy transportation.
Thermal energy manikin system (warm body sweating dummy) is used to evaluate the overall thermal and wet comfort of clothing, and provides accurate and effective test data for the research of mine thermal damage protection technology and the analysis and identification of metal and non-metal mine thermal damage accidents.
The thermal dummy can be divided into two categories:
1. Segmental thermal dummy
Most warm prostheses consist of multiple segments that are individually controlled by temperature and measurement systems (although their purpose is to quantitatively describe the overall heat transfer performance), the surface temperature of all segments can be controlled at the same temperature level (34 ° C), or Segment surface temperatures vary, and limbs are cooler than the head and torso. This warm manikin can give the relative heat loss of each segment under certain environmental conditions, and measure the thermal resistance and evaporation resistance of each segment. However, most multi-segment warm prostheses have internal heat transfer from one segment to another, and there is heat flow between the segments in the clothing layer-these will affect the accuracy of the local resistance value. In addition, there are two different methods for calculating the thermal resistance of clothing for multi-segment warm dummy:
① Holistic approach. First, the heat loss of each segment is summed, the body surface temperature of each segment is weighted by the area, and the surface area of each segment is summed, and then the total thermal resistance of the garment is calculated.
② Local method. First calculate the thermal resistance of each segment of clothing, and then weight the total thermal resistance of the clothing based on the body surface area of each segment of the warm dummy.  The local method often gives higher thermal resistance values. Due to the uneven thermal resistance distribution of clothing on the body surface, the thermal resistance calculated by the local method varies greatly. [8-9] When a segment, such as the abdomen, has better thermal insulation than other segments, its heat loss will be very low or close to zero, resulting in a measured local thermal resistance value that is too high. The total thermal resistance is high.
2, movable warm dummy
In most cases, people use standing manikins to use warm dummy, but more and more researchers have combined the warm dummy with external automatic devices to measure the thermal resistance of clothing with walking warm dummy. [10-13] Exercise in both cases will increase convective heat loss and reduce clothing thermal resistance. The thermal resistance at this time is called dynamic thermal resistance. The international standard ISO 15831 provides a test procedure for the measurement of dynamic thermal resistance using a walking warm dummy. Few laboratories have used walkable sweating dummy.
This warm manikin completely simulates the human body, even including fingers and face details.
Near the 700m pure nickel wire is placed inside the dummy from the finger to the nasal cavity, and an independent intelligent circuit ensures the accuracy of the measurement process.
The intelligent circuit inside each part ensures the measurement accuracy, and the built-in heat conduction system can ensure good uniformity.
At the same time the dummy can be divided into two parts for easy transportation.
Technical / performance parameters:
ISO 15831, ASTM F2370-05, ASTM F2371-05, EN 13537, EN 342 and other standards.
Body shape and size are consistent with human physiological anatomy:
1. #Model size: The model is the average height of Asian men.
2. #Standard measurement area: 22 independently controlled thermal energy area
3. Section area: head-1391cm2, front chest-1880cm2, back-1780cm2, abdominal hips-1808cm2, thighs-1696cm2 × 2, lower legs-1203cm2, feet-572cm2 × 2, arms-1234cm2 × 2
Connections: seams on shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and ankles
5.Weight about 30 kg
6, #standard clothing M number;
7. Range of central temperature: 37 ± 0.1 ℃.
8. The whole body heating wires and wired temperature and humidity sensors (including 18 temperature sensors and 18 humidity sensors) can accurately control and measure the skin temperature. The accuracy of the temperature sensor is ± 0.1 ° C, and the accuracy of the humidity sensor is: ± 3%
9. Under normal circumstances, the maximum heating power is 1200W / ㎡ (dry and wet state);
10. Can also be used in the case of wet skin;
11, the use of environmental requirements: temperature -50 to 150 ℃, humidity 0 to 100%;
1. Range: 0-55 ° C
2. #Accuracy: ± 0.1 ℃
3. System default: 37 ℃
4. Maximum temperature difference between adjacent areas: 3 ℃
5. Standard temperature measurement area: 22 independently controlled thermal energy area
6. Heating method: hot sheet (uniform and stable) or extremely stable electric heating wire
7. Measurement method: Wired sensor measurement, deeper than 0.5mm deep into the skin surface, protected by highly conductive fine epoxy copper.
8. Control method: independent electronic control inside the human body to ensure accurate maintenance;
1. Sweating mode: Removable fabric skin layer
2. #Humidity: control accuracy ± 3%, resolution 0.1%
3. Sweating rate: custom, adjustable
4. Sweat preheating: built-in
5. Sweating amount: 0-600g / m2? H
1.Including 1 computer, software control system, monitoring system
2. The computer-controlled analysis software can control and monitor the above-mentioned components in normal operation to collect data and further calculate and display the test results in real time (clothing thermal resistance value, clothing wet resistance value, clothing moisture permeability, clothing clo value, etc.) and provide data Analysis, data saving, printout and other functions; analysis software provides results such as thermal resistance value, wet resistance value, Crowe value, moisture permeability, etc .; the system's testable indicators are: dynamic (static) thermal resistance value and wet resistance value , And realize the dynamic storage and reproduction of process parameters such as temperature, humidity, power, water circulation, and sweat volume.