3D body scannerRelease time: 2018-06-26 15:50
The 3D human body scanner uses the white light fast projection technology to scan the human body at multiple angles within 0.1s. The system automatically splices to obtain complete human 3D data with colorful textures. The accuracy of the 3D data can reach 0.5mm and has full color. Real texture. The scanned data can be saved in standard formats such as ply, obj and 3D printers, and can be seamlessly applied to film and animation, medical plastic surgery, 3D virtual fitting, forensic appraisal, national defense and security.
3D human body scanner is an ultra-fast, high-precision, 360-degree human body scanner with a large field of view. It can complete the rapid scanning of the human body in 0.1s, the measurement accuracy can reach 0.2mm, and it has high realistic full color Textures can be used in many fields such as cosmetic surgery, anime games, virtual fittings, 3D photography, etc.
(1) Plastic surgery The 360-degree 3D scan of the whole body can provide the basis for plastic surgery such as breast augmentation and liposuction. It can simulate the surgical effects, assist in the formulation of surgical plans, and analyze the surgical effects.
(2) Professional talent selection For some industries that have special requirements on body shape, such as athletes, models, etc., through the three-dimensional scanning of the human body, the establishment of quantitative selection standards can make the selection of materials more scientific.
(3) Game character modeling Scanning star characters as the role model of the game can save the modeling cost of game development. Scanning the player's three-dimensional model as the game character can enhance the authenticity and sense of substitution of the game.
(4) 3D movie, animation and real-life modeling directly scanned human 3D data can provide reference for animation modeling, design anime models based on character prototypes, and improve the efficiency and realism of 3D animation creation.
(5) Evaluation of fitness effects Regular 3D body scans of customers can quantify the fitness effects of customers and continuously optimize their exercise plans.
(6) Virtual fitting The virtual fitting based on the real three-dimensional model of the human body is the future development trend of apparel consumption, which can greatly improve the user shopping experience.
(7) Customization of clothing and other products. For suits, cheongsam, underwear, and other clothing that require a high degree of fit, the measurement of three-dimensional models of human bodies can provide richer and more accurate data for garment factories, while also enabling online Customized clothing.
Safe and friendly, using white light source (or infrared light), without any harm to human body and human eyes; instant high-speed measurement, measurement time 0.1s-0.5s; measurement accuracy 0.5mm; one-button operation can complete the overall measurement, simple operation; The model contains high-definition color textures with realistic effects; multiple output formats such as PLY, OBJ, etc. can be seamlessly connected with software such as UG, Geomagic, Imageware, meshlab, and Maya.
3D body scanner parameters:
Scan time: 0.2s;
Texture: 1.3 million pixels;
Face model points: about 8 million;
Data compatibility: PLY, OBJ, STL, etc .;
Scanning accuracy: 0.2mm;
Overall scanning range: 360 degrees of human body;